The DCS infrastructure advisory focus covers, five main subsectors: Transportation, Water & Wastewater, Solid Waste, Social Infrastructure and Telecommunications. Our advisory focus also covers Power & Utilities as a separate sectoral focus (although there is a very significant infrastructure component). Within each of these subsectors, our team of advisory experts possess decades of experience advising both public sector and private sector clients in evaluating, planning, financing, developing, constructing, operating and managing projects and assets. The following links provide more detailed summary of our coverage and expertise within each of these infrastructure subsectors:
- Transportation Infrastructure. Transportation infrastructure includes infrastructure assets and systems related to the global-to-local modal movements of people, goods, commodities and information across land and water, through the air, space and underground (and underwater). Our advisory focus covers all major modes of transportation infrastructure spanning the modes including road- and rail-based transport, aviation, maritime, multi-modal, pipelines, transmission and distribution networks, parking and urban and intelligent transport systems. The following links provide more specific information related our advisory coverage of these transportation infrastructure asset classes.
- Water & Wastewater Infrastructure. Water and wastewater infrastructure includes assets and systems related to the extraction, diversion, treatment, pumping, transporting, and collection of water used for and wastewater used by human, industrial and agricultural consumption. This category also includes water diversion, flood control, storm water collection and irrigation projects and assets. Our advisory focus covers all major segments and asset classes of water & wastewater infrastructure including water and wastewater treatment plants (including desalination), water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, irrigation, flood control, storm water systems and water diversion projects. The following links provide more specific information related our advisory coverage of these water & wastewater infrastructure asset classes.
- Solid Waste. Solid Waste Infrastructure includes assets and systems related all elements related to the collection, processing, re-cycling, re-use, re-purposing, energy conversion and storage/landfilling of solid waste. Our advisory focus covers all major segments and asset classes of solid waste infrastructure including solid waste collection systems, solid waste recycling and processing facilities and solid waste landfills and "waste-to-energy" facilities. The following links provide more specific information related our advisory coverage of these solid waste infrastructure asset classes.
- Social Infrastructure. Social Infrastructure is a broad subsector of infrastructure, which includes assets and systems which directly or indirectly support the provisions of public services and "goods". This subsector includes healthcare, educational, public safety, government administration, arts & cultural, parks & recreational, stadium, arena, exposition/convention center and defense facilities. Our advisory focus covers each of these social infrastructure segments. The following links provide more specific information related our advisory coverage of these social infrastructure asset classes.
- Telecommunications.Telecommunications infrastructure subsector includes communications towers, fiber optic cable networks and satellite communications facilities and infrastructure. Our advisory focus covers each of these telecommunications infrastructure segments and asset classes. The following links provide more specific information related our coverage of these social infrastructure asset classes.
Please click on the below links to learn more about the specific services related to the infrastructure sector that DCS experts can offer:
DCS focuses on providing the above services in the infrastructure sector to the following categories of clients:
infrastructure SECTOR FOCUS
WHAT WE DO